> On this ^ line you'll get exception as the connection1 was also
> cleared aka closed/disposed. I always used ClearAllPools with all
> connections closed so I had no idea it behaves like that.

Interesting, I also never noticed.

> But do you think is correct? Should the ClearAllPools clear even the
> opened connections?

No, it definitely should not.
It would destroy a great part of the logic at least in *my* code :-)

For    those   connections   which  are  not  opened  implicitely  but
explicitely,  I usually check once if their status is OK and then do a
series of commands.
With  what  you  found out it would be possible that some asynchronous
thread would clear the pools in between, right?
Like  cutting  the  branch you sit on in a big tree... no, really, I'd
prefer if this would not be possible :-)

> --
> Jiri {x2} Cincura (x2develop.com founder)
> http://blog.cincura.net/ | http://www.ID3renamer.com

mit freundlichen Grüßen,

André Knappstein
EDV und Controlling
beta Eigenheim- und Grundstücksverwertungsgesellschaft mbH
Hafenweg 4
59192 Bergkamen-Rünthe

Telefon: +49 2389 9240 140
Telefax: +49 2389 9240 150
e-mail:  knappst...@beta-eigenheim.de

Amtsgericht Hamm Nr. B 420
Geschäftsführer: Achim Krähling, Dirk Salewski und Matthias Steinhaus

USt-IDNr.: DE 125215402