On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 10:27 AM, Mark Rotteveel <m...@lawinegevaar.nl> wrote:
> You could also see it from a different point: some part of your code is
> misbehaving (ie not releasing connections back to the pool in a timely

Interesting. I would say why your code isn't going to be fixed in
first place? And should the library offer tools for this in first
place?

> fashion), being able to force all connections from the pool to close might
> be a great way to detect (or mitigate) this problem.

Maybe it's wrongly stuck in my head. But I don't see these connection
logically in pool (at that time). That's what steers me from it.

--
Jiri {x2} Cincura (x2develop.com founder)
http://blog.cincura.net/ | http://www.ID3renamer.com