>> You could also see it from a different point: some part of your code is
>> misbehaving (ie not releasing connections back to the pool in a timely
>
> Interesting. I would say why your code isn't going to be fixed in
> first place? And should the library offer tools for this in first
> place?

If you don't have the handle of the faulty connection (i.e., it might be part of
a third party library) then you won't be able to nuke it. But that's a corner
use
case.

I'd rather have some helpers to identify *where* the connections and/or
transaction have been opened. Coincidentally, right now I'm trying to fix a
bug in our code regarding zombies opened connections and whatever you
add to API that help us find these would be great.

Regards,
Hernán Martínez-Foffani