Ok, so, get the mavenizer first, build and deploy Flex 4.6.0.23201.  Then,
I can compile flexmojos 6 from source?

If that the sequence of events?

Man, thanks for your time.

Is there anyway some of us can get involved to ensure flexmojos has a
future?

Although it's probable the flex is dead, AS#and AIR will be around for at
least several years with 2d/3d gaming and cross-platform mobile
development.  It would be great to see flexmojos become more of an
AIRmojos, etc.

Thanks!