Gene Buckle writes:
> > > Anyone know of a good C++ tutorial? :)  Something tells me I'm gonna need
> > > it. *g*
> >
> > Not sure if you're just kidding or serious ...
> > There's plenty of free C++ info online but here are a couple of free books :
> >
> Thanks Paul.  I pay my mortage with Delphi, VB & Pick.  My C/C++ skills
> are just enough to be able to identify it on sight and begin running the
> other way. :)

Sounds like you need a varient of the following t-shirt (credit to
Mark Barry.)

    http://www.markbarry.com/pictures/bombtech.jpg

Curtis Olson   HumanFIRST Program               FlightGear Project
Twin Cities    curt 'at' me.umn.edu             curt 'at' flightgear.org
Minnesota      http://www.flightgear.org/~curt  http://www.flightgear.org