Manuel Bessler wrote:
On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 02:34:07PM -0000, Jim Wilson wrote:

... waiting for a decent open source B744 FMC implementation :)

I'd say that would not really that much depend on the availabilty of a "FMC/CDU" SDK but rather getting your hands on the right docs, as soon as these have been collected it should be much more realistic to that done, I think the idea is great - so, gathering all available information and determining what needs to be done is certainly something that could come in to actually develop the mentioned "FMC SDK" - because you could use a test implementation of a 737/747 FMS in order to determine the needs and architectural modifications required.

--------- Boris