Manuel Bessler wrote:
http://www.fmcguide.com/

Sure, besides several other locations where you can PURCHASE such professional material, but I guess you aren't suggesting to really buy that stuff just for some basic mechanisms to be implemented, otherwise you'd probably be the first one to be asked for a corresponding donation ;-)

Obtaining commercial training material would not be the
problem !

But, I'd rather suggest that we continue to collect sources where
the necessary information can be obtained free of charge, be
it by browsing through various threads at forums like pprune.org,
looking into other FMC software (demos) and their manuals or by
simply copying the relevant stuff from the original AOM of an
aircraft.

-------- Boris