--- Torsten Dreyer <> wrote:
> And there is a hole on the upper side of each wing where the upper
> surface
> connects to the wingtip. It looks like you "optimized" one vertex to
> much.
>
> Oh and one more funny view is when you look from the outside at the
> plane's
> roof, you can see thru the windows and the bottom of the plane to the
> ground.
> Could be a bit scary for the passengers :-)

Hi Torsten,

Thanks for the feedback.

There are quite a few issues with the model which is basically unchanged
from the previous release ( and nothing to do with me - excuses, excuses
... ). In particular a number of the surfaces are one-sided which causes
problems when combined with transparent surfaces like the windows. I think
it'll take a while before I'm really au-fait with modeling and manage to
fix them all.

Of course mixing up the mixture levers is completely my fault for not
testing thoroughly enough...

-Stuart