--- Joacim Persson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There are also numbers for the two pilot's seats, and luggage, in the
> type
> certificate. Since the sets are all located aft of the CG, the empty CG
> should probably be the most fwd measure. (unless the c310 has a storage
> in
> the nose also)

The real c310 does have a nose baggage compartment (also used for WX
radar, oxygen, de-ice), but it's not included in our version.

As part of my changes, I removed the rear-most passengers to move the CG
forwards a bit, as I found the C310 very tail heavy.

Thinking about it  a bit more, I think most of the JSB Sim aircraft have a
quite aft CG - I seem to remember the C182 can easily end up on its tail
if you switch off the engine.

I'm still working on the C310 model based on the feedback I've received,
so if anyone has further comments, let me know.

Regards,

-Stuart