--- "Buchanan, Stuart" <> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've been working on an update for the civilian Cessna 310R, and my
> patches are now available for review/check-in.

Thanks for all the feedback.

I've updated the c310.tar.gz and quadrant.tar.gz file to fix the following
issues:

- mixture (and prop!) levers the wrong way around
- bad top wing surfaces
- alpha issues on panel. Work-around by creating a background. Not
perfect, but I haven't got to the bottom of the issue.
- Transparent cabin when viewed from above. Fixed by re-ordering .ac file.

As before, the files are available from
http://www.nanjika.co.uk/flightgear/c310/.

Finally, I hope everyone has a good holiday season.

-Stuart