--- Georg Vollnhals <> wrote:
> Hi Stuart,
> Thanks!
> How do you feel is the front-wheel steering (low speed, low rpm)?
> If I look from outside the wheel points to one direction but the action
> of the aircraft is very slow.
> At a little bit higher speed the a/c is sliding forward dispite the
> wheel direction.
> Just a hint, nothing more.

I don't have enough real world taxiing experience to say whether the turn
rates are correct or not - most of my modifications have been to the
"eye-candy" rather than seeking to correct the FDM. Of course, if anyone
has a C310 and wants to give me a flight...

I'll have a look at the nose-wheel animation and ensure that it matches
the turn behaviour more closely - it could well be incorrect. Father
Christmas is getting me a set of rudder pedals, so I'll be much more
interested in taxiing soon!

-Stuart