Vladimir Karmishin wrote:
> Can you rememer back, is SGSoundMgr::set_source_pos_all( ALfloat
> *pos ); is sort of hack, assuming
> everything is happening inside cabin, or it's just sources enumerator,
> which pass through a <map>
> of loaded sounds updating their positions ? Of course I can play
> around with code using debugger,
> but I guess it's easier to ask here. :-)

I don't even think I added that function..
But it would be best if it sets everything related to the aircraft as an
offset to a reference point. Then it wouldn't matter if it's inside the
cockpit or outside, it just moves alls related sounds with the aircraft.

BTW. Looking at the code some further it would be best to split op the
position and velocity code for the listener (and move it to the viewer
code) and the model and move it to the model code (being the current
model or an AI model.)

Erik