Hi Tim,

Tim Moore wrote:

> I also think it's a good idea to factor out the dependencies that the visual
> part of flightgear has on the whole flightgear implementation. It's not
> right at the head of my queue, but I support the idea and will look for ways
> to move it along.

As far as I understood Mathias, a too large fraction of the time he
spent for the OSG port was required simply to detangle a pile of quite
obscure interdependencies between the former viewer code and the
so-called FlightGear core. Do I sense the project heading down the same
road as before now that a new example has been put into place ?

Cheers,
        Martin.