Ron Jensen wrote:
> Mathias,
>
> For some reason scenery textures are no longer being loaded by fgviewer?

This is the "fault" of the new effects code. Effects rely on the FlightGear
property tree and on some custom OSG handling. I started pulling what was
needed into fgviewer. After a bunch of initialization problems, I gave
up and pulled fgviewer into fgfs itself. You can get the fgviewer functionality
by starting fgfs with the --fgviewer argument. This code doesn't do nearly as
much initialization as the full fgfs, so it is quick to start up, but it does
read preferences.xml and autosave.xml and understands the fgfs command line
arguments. You can, for example, set property values on the command line.

Tim