Hi Curt

I would not recommend to get 10.5 support back with current official jenkins
build. AFAIK current mac build for 10.6/7/8 works very well, supporting 10.5
would need heavy changes, or better, downgrading of slaves, and it is
definitely not worth to break things this way. I'm free to do such on a small
private CI, and I made a lot of noise about having 10.5 support back, but at
the end it's just weird and for a very small minority of fg users like me. But
it is documented, and everyone joining the adventure can do so ;-)

-Yves