Am 16.02.2013 um 00:56 schrieb ys <flightg...@sablonier.ch>:

> so I really have no idea what might be going.

Hi James

Me too. But it is still here. SimGear throws the same issue with all
combinations I tried, and now after goinf for 2.10 also with SDK 10.6. Meantime
I guess it is more a general problem, I don't know what the wavreader throws
when the path is wrong to the wav file i.e. Because in the error message I
don't see any path, and when I'm looking to the wavreader code it should throw
the path, or not ? So next question is does the wavreader throw "truncated or
corrupt" when it doesn't find the .wav file ? I edited the simgear code and
realised that what I see in fg log is the first exception that can be thrown
with message "truncate/corrupt".

Any other ideas what I should take into account ?

-Yves