Hi James

Have some news, I got sound back with simgear/sound/openal_tests, compiled
against sdk 10.6. Now I'm going to make some other tests with fg vs. 10.5. What
I changed in my chain is nuking macports boost 1.52 and bringing back 1.50 with
a manual install on the slave.

I've seen that your jenkins slave uses 1.52. Maybe this works well with
devtools >= 4, here I'm using 3.2.6 for the slave to get sdk 10.5. Is there a
reason to install boost 1.52, or is 1.50 ok for the next days ? ;-) And another
question, do you remember what options you used for installing boost 1.52 on
the slave ?

Thanks, Yves