Hummingbird is just fine, but you need a UNIX system for that to work.
Windows is not capable of remote displaying proces graphics. You can opt
for packages like PCAnywhere or (what we at Foxboro user) NetOp. These
packages "take over" the screen and display this to another Windows
machine. (either simultaniously or on one screen only). Advantage: you
get the same exact  screen  the operator gets. Disadvantage: you don't
get an additional workplace.

Foxboro has the server 70 solution which will allow for more than one
user connected to a server. This will get you the additional screens you
may want. It is NT though.....

Ron Deen
Foxboro Nederland N.V.