De: Moss, Bruce B EQUILON [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: miércoles 19 de septiembre de 2001 14:18
Para: 'Foxboro DCS Mail List'
Asunto: Remote Displays

        Hi List,
        I have a I/A system consisting of Micro I/A's, AW70's and WP70's.
How can I get process displays (for read only purpose)to desktop PC's? I see
hummingbird exceed mentioned in some notes. Is that the only option? How
much should I expect to spend for the necessary software?
Thanks.

        G. Bruce Moss
        Equilon Enterprises-( WICS)
        Westhollow Instrumentation & Control Systems Group
        * (281) 544-6212
        Pgr.  (877) 242-0497
        * [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      (c) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED EQUILON ENTERPRISES LLC 2001