From: Framers <framers-bounces+dharding=illinois....@lists.frameusers.com> On
Behalf Of Harding, Dan
Sent: Wednesday, April 7, 2021 11:25 AM
To: An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software.
<framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Subject: Re: [Framers] Processing time

Thank you for running the same test. I wonder why it ramps my CPU usage up so
high compared to yours. Would the number of Character formats or Paragraph
formats in the file or installed font families on the system impact this?

I'll try stripping out extraneous formats and see if that does anything.

-Dan