Phil Henshaw wrote:
> it does point to one of the grand properties of human
> perception, and I think emergent complexity generally, that every
> observer feels 'in their guts' that their own perception provides the
> one correct model of the universe!
Another view is that the perceptions shared by others may be done to
manipulate and confuse, and to forward the agenda of a local group.

I'm not suggesting the President should be best described as a skeptic.

For example, in legal matters, ignoring subjective interpretations, in
favor of objective evidence, is vigilance.
Talk is cheap!

Marcus