Unfortnately, neither business management nor governing is a total
disclosure game.  Even if it was, it's likely to be as complicated or
more so than say Go (a great total disclosure game).  Even the strongest
Go players eventually have to resort to what 'looks good' or 'feels
right' because they lack the (perhaps expressible) analytical skills to
deduce a correct answer.  I guess, we hope that our intrinsic value
system (gut feel?) matches with our chosen political leaders who make
decisions we are likely to favor regardless of whether we know or not if
it is the right choice in the short term, the medium term or the long
term.  In fact, even the relatively highly constrained environment of Go
has not been solved computationally, and performance of the best program
doesn't approach anywhere near the same level as the best Chess
programs, so, relucantly I wonder, what hope is there of computationally
solving problems involving millions of agents in dozens of countries
acting in myriads of ways (for example)?  May be that wasn't the question.

Robert