Steve

re: Brown...
You have to pick specific volumes! Sorry if I didn't make that clear, otherwise someone could suggest a decalogy and 9 others, ie 19 works!

Thanks
Robert C

On 10/8/10 11:22 PM, Stephen Guerin wrote:
I'd add "Sometimes a Great Notion", by Ken Kesey

and pretty much any volume of Encyclopedia Brown. That kid can solve anything.

-S
step...@redfish.com
(m) 505-216-6226 (o) 505-995-0206
sfcomplex.org | simtable.com | ambientpixel.com | redfish.com