mar...@snoutfarm.com wrote at 07/15/2013 02:57 PM:
> "It's a flaw in our ... what? ... in our educational system?
> ... our child rearing system? ... that we leave people like Snowden behind."
>
> And let loonies like Dick Cheney become vice president.

Naaaa.  Labeling Cheney that way is precisely the same thing as labeling Snowden
a traitor.  Cheney was _trained_ ... programmed, by his service with Nixon,
Ford, at Haliburton, etc.  He's no more loony than Snowden.  We groomed him to
become what he was.  It's useless to label him or place blame on him.  It would
be more useful to examine the system in which such a gamer would thrive.

Again, I say this regardless of the "slimy" feeling I get when I think about
Cheney. ;-)

--
⇒⇐ glen e. p. ropella
Somehow must reflect the truth we feel