Hi Owen, Hi everybody,

Oh, I love it when you-guys talk dirty.   My citizen imagination LEAPS to the
idea of a vanilla welcome.  And a popup that offers incognito, Oh MAN!  I would
eat that pop-up and wander the streets of Santa Fe as invisible as a ghost.
Or is that a pop-over?

Is the problem THIS hard?  It would seem to me that the first step would be to
simply reorder the email messages eliminating any previous email messages
automatically included in each subsequent message.  Once the messages were in
the right order and the inclusions of previous messages were eliminated, I
could write macro’s to get rid of the headers.  By inclusions I don’t mean
places where somebody intentionally pulled out a passage from somebody’s
message to comment on.  (I believe you call that quotation.)  I mean the
routine inclusion of prior messages as a part of the reply process.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

Clark University

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/>