From: Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of Steven A Smith
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2016 4:19 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] THREAD BENDING ALERT: Was "Is Bezos a Bozo?" IS
NOW"Reading Email exchanges chronologically"

Marcus -

What a wonderfully cryptic yet compelling explanation/example?   Are you
suggesting a certain grandiosity?  Or another way of alluding to the
ambiguity I am suggesting?   Or perhaps an emotional wanting vs a more
intellectual wanting?

     "Enquiring megalo-minds are wanting to know!"
- Steve