Reading
this<http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/rust-belt-democrats-saw-trump-wave-coming>,
 it is hard to offer any of my reserve for them.

From: Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of Owen Densmore
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 4:27 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Trump Is Just A Normal Polling Error Behind Clinton |
FiveThirtyEight

I *love* the bubble!

Joy is Hope's best friend.

BTW: I realize I've posted this in the past, and my version of it uses
s/fuck/damn/. But I've only got a limited number of Damn's to give, and the
fewer, the stronger.
    https://markmanson.net/not-giving-a-fuck

So I just don't give a Damn about the president, no matter who. I have too few
to give. My first Damn is for Love & Compassion, kinda weak I realize but then
I think I can stop war by being peaceful myself. It all starts at home.

So how are your Damn's coming along?

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 11:05 AM, Roger Critchlow