I asked ChatGPT if it dreamed and it said that it didn't. However, is
adversarial training of neural networks much different than dreaming?

A new class from MITX showed up in my email today. It is called *Minds and
Machines: An introduction to philosophy of mind, exploring consciousness,
reality, AI, and more. The most in-depth philosophy course available
online. *https://mitxonline.mit.edu/courses/course-v1:MITxT+24.09x/
It may help with this question.

_ Cody Smith _
c...@simtable.com