Great list Carl!  And more interesting yet to me:

   /I would like to feed.../
   /...into the AI and see what millennium long sci-fi it could turn out. /

I'm definitely fascinated by the implied interpolation (and extrapolation?) an LLM can do in what is by definition firstly *linguistic* space and what that implies for it's ?dual? in conceptual space?

and even more interesting:

   /How would what it writes be different if it could be taught to
   write using a nib pen a la Stephenson or a brush on washi paper?/

In my lifetime I have kept various chronicles and correspondence via handwriting using (mostly) roller-ball ink pens but also for some periods fountain pens.    A great deal more of that type of chronicle/correspondence was effected on a keyboard much like (or exactly) the one I'm typing on now (circa 2011 13" Macbook Pro)... As you all painfully know, I'm pretty prolific in e-mail/e-txt which reflects a few things:

 * my handwriting is abysmal and can be physically/emotionally/mentally
   excruciating to execute sometimes.
 * I learned to type at a very young age to compensate for the above
   and it really freed me.
 * I sometimes feel that I am actually *thinking* differently whilst
   using the von-Neuman-esque linear "tape" as extended
   memory/program-space.
 * I have at times in my life had a similar experience when working
   with mathematical notation and with geometric constructions.
 * These experiences are significantly different qualitatively (when
   done by hand vs keyboard/mouse/etc)...
     o each mode is distinct with benefits/detractions
     o I feel I *think* and *feel* differently when coupling my
       cognitive self to my recorded/expressive self?

I choose to use a fountain pen on well-toothed paper when I want to write "meditatively"... the feel of the nib on the tooth and the flow of the ink and the smell and the sounds all provide something similar to "breath work" for me.

I'm not sure my facility with the keyboard actually serves me. As many of you may suspect, and I suspect so myself, it allows me to be much less thoughtful and rigorous than I would be in handwriting or if I had some other throttle or impedance elements between linguistic centers and "paper"?