Woah, great news, Roger. cc'ing Ed, Frank, Josh and Steve Smith.

PS I'll be in Santa Fe this Friday and probably at Friam.

stephen.gue...@simtable.com
stephengue...@fas.harvard.edu
Harvard Visualization Research and Teaching Lab
<https://hwpi.harvard.edu/eps-visualization-research-laboratory/home>
mobile: (505)577-5828

https://bit.ly/virtualfriam