Interesting idea. I wonder what you could produce running massive computing
power for many weeks on GP and RL. The thing about LLMs is that they are
general-purpose products. What sort of general-purpose product might one
try to create using GP and/or RL and massive computing power over an
extended period?

-- Russ Abbott
Professor Emeritus, Computer Science