SG... so succinct with sufficient but not excess tangents, I bow to you!

And then I tangent again.  Your reference to Bannon's "help" with Biosphere I (aka earth/gaia/mother-earth) reminds me to offer up:

   American Dharma <https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8804284/>

a documentary by Errol Flynn who is one of Bannon's heroes as a film-maker.  Bannon's adulation of Flynn gave Flynn great access to expose Bannon for what he is in a larger but not specifically snarky way than most Bannon hit-pieces.   Bannon pretty much shows all of his own colors in his own unprompted words in the film... Kinda like Trump at every one of his rallys, but with (slightly) less stakes.