Hello, I have found some pretty interesting questions to ask you...
Eth3 from your firewall is connected to cisco switch interface
GigabitEthernet2/0/1, so FastEthernet1/0/17 and FastEthernet1/0/18  are
in a different switch? I guess you have connected 2 pc in 1/0/17 and
1/0/18 and try to reach your firewall in 1.1.1.1 and 2.2.2.1 ? right?

if this is what you got, make sure that the switch where firewall is
connected to(gi2/0/1) is passing L2 Vlan throught the destination
switches where your access port are( Fas1/0/18 and Fas1/0/17)...if you
haven't added this vlans in the path between switches, you will never
reach the firewall from the pcs....

Example:

Firewall_switch--Switch1 in the middle--Switch2 in the middle--Switch
for Access to PC

Firewall switch: in this switch add the vlan 4 and 5 to the trunk that
connect to switch1 in the middle..
Switch1 in the middle: in this switch add the vlan 4 and 5 to the trunk
that connect to Firewall_switch and switch1 in the middle
Switch2 in the middle: in this switch add the vlan 4 and 5 to the trunk
that connect to switch1 in the middle and switch for access to pc
Switch for Access to Pc: in this switch add the vlan 4 and 5 to the
trunk that connect to switch2 in the middle .

Try this in your switches...in the switch where your firewall is
connected, if vlans are configured well in your switches, you must see
the IP address of your PCs connected to access ports in other switches..

switch were firewall is connected #sh mac address-table int
GigabitEthernet2/0/1
          Mac Address Table

Vlan    Mac Address       Type        Ports
----    -----------       --------    -----
 4    0015.1715.76ca    DYNAMIC     Gi2/0/1
 5    0000.0000.fe01    DYNAMIC     Gi2/0/1
 4    0015.1715.76ca    DYNAMIC     Gi2/0/1

Beside try this, if you are connecting your PC to a different switch,
try to create in access port in the switch where the firewall is
connected, and connect your pc and try to ping..if this works, the
problem its not checkpoint, is your Cisco switch configuration...

Beside in secure Platform you can have an interface without IP Address,
like your case in eth3..cause you are not running a L3 on this
interface..because you are using subinterfaces 8021.1Q....

If you have any doubts just let me know..

Rgds..