[mailto:fw-1-mailingl...@amadeus.us.checkpoint.com] On Behalf Of Ken Cameron
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 4:35 PM
To: FW-1-MAILINGLIST@AMADEUS.US.CHECKPOINT.COM
Subject: Re: [FW-1] multi-VLANs to Cisco Catalyst

That little trip up, interfaces change names when cards added or removed has
bit people over the years. Using the mac address to double check which ended up
as which is an easy trick to help confirm which is which (if you recorded them).

-ken cameron, CCP.
Staff Leasing of CNY Inc 315-641-3600
SkyDiver: Zoo-602, A-8596, D-11839.
Skier: down & cross. English Hunter Rider. Scuba: wet & dry
mailto: kcame...@staffleasing-peo.com  Home DZ: FingerLakes Skydivers, Ovid NY

Scanned by Check Point Total Security Gateway.

Scanned by Check Point Total Security Gateway.