On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 13:11:11 -0500, "Ebersole, Jason" <jason.ebers...@sti-ultrasound.com> wrote:
I've found various information online about how to do this, and I'm
not sure what else to try. Before beating my head against the wall
some more, I thought I'd share my config and hope someone can provide
some insight. First, I'm still on SecurePlatform R60, so be nice!

R60 is rather buggy in this regard. So your setup may be hosed in that regard. I know I did get some hotfixes in those days to resolve some hideous bugs in R60. Which means that would invalidate the setup.

Then there is serious doubt wether or not the 3C905 cards can handle VLAN information.

And I have had some tickets with Check Point in regard to VLAN's where we always needed to assign an IP address to the native VLAN (aka: eth3)

Hugo.

--
hvdko...@vanderkooij.org   http://hugo.vanderkooij.org/

Scanned by Check Point Total Security Gateway.