2009/10/29 Benjamin Eberlei <kont...@beberlei.de>:
> Hello Keith,
>
> you should take a look at Doctrine 2. As  Zend Entity it implements the JPA
> specification and is a true data mapper with models decoupled from Database
> completly.

Looking now, I didnt think it was nearing release yet last time I
looked it seemed far off, time obviously passes too quickly hehe

Wish I didnt have to upgrade to PHP 5.3 to use it though, working on
legacy systems means its a lot of work! But too be fair it needs to be
done anyway :)

When are the integration discussions happening?

Thanks for your work on Zend_Entity its been informative watching it
develop anyway :)

--
http://www.thepopeisdead.com