On 2016-03-10 15:47 +0100, Klaus Ethgen wrote:

> > I stongly prefer mailinglist to "forums" or other web crap.
> > Anything that makes me use the mouse gets annoyance points ;-)
>
> I personal feel the same. The mouse is an evil device. :-D

+1

I think I need to put it a bit more strongly.  If the mailing list went
away, I would not be interested in geeqie development anymore, and
probably I would gradually stop using it too.

We should move the list away from sourceforge, though.

> Well, vlad... But he is also retired. And I even don't know if he have
> a github account.

My id is "nobrowser" and I'd be very happy to join.

> I know that there _is_ a way for pull requests. (I don't know how
> recently.) They are similar to gitorious but not identical and I think,
> more hidden.

Yes, same here.  That's the general problem with github and similar Web
2.0 shops; they'll say "you can do everything the old way too" but they
won't document it, probably on purpose, so that they can yank it away at
any future time.