Before graduation, I expect ALL podlings to, at some point, present the
Incubator PMC with some artifacts that the podling community feels meets the
Apache legal requirements.   I don't care if said artifacts are a "release" or
a nightly snapshot or a one off, but I expect to see such artifacts as part of
the incubation process.  Such review is to ensure that the podling has
properly understood the legal bits.   That IS part of the Incubator PMC's
tasks.

I'm not really sure if this is a -1 or a +1.   I don't care about an actual
release, but I do care about making sure artifacts are presented to the IPMC
for complete review prior to graduation.

Dan

Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog