Hi...

   The idea sounds good in general more specifically that should be clear
and documented on the incubator site for future incubating projects. But,
IMHO, we should categorize projects mentioned in that list from very old to
recent ones and each group of mentors get in touch with their mentored
projects and get with some feedback about such plan, so we can be more fair
and give people a chance either to do some progress, more specifically for
recent incubated projects and even for the older projects to revive if that
is possible.

Thoughts ?

--
Thanks