On Wed, 16 Nov 2011, Sam Ruby wrote:
Meanwhile, I will personally focus on JSPWiki.  If others wish to join
me, here is a a current list of projects that have been incubating
more than a year:

I've been meaning to try to help out with JSPWiki for a while, but I've not yet had the time. If there's going to be more than one of us though, then hopefully the work involved will be something I can commit to

Currently the JSPWiki mentors are listed as:
 * snoopdave - Dave Johnson
 * clr - Craig Russell
 * henning - Henning Schmiedehausen
 * rubys - Sam Ruby

Are any of the others currently active and able to help?

(My hunch from having spoken to a few jspwiki community members is that we need to have another go at helping them understand the apache way, then give a deadline, but I've not looked in detail to be sure)

Nick