Hi Patrick,

Interesting. It seems like there is a precedent already in the Local Lucene
and Local SOLR packages that define "CartesianTier" as lingua franca.

Like I said in an earlier email it depends on who you talk to regarding the
preference of what to call these Tiles/Grids/Tiers, etc., and that seems to
be further evidenced by your research.

I for one donĀ¹t really have a preference but precedent matters to me and if
Tiers have been used to date then there should be strong consideration to
use that nomenclature and +1 from me.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.