Anne,
My viewpoint is similar to Stefano's. I like the idea of working with your team and
get the code
into Apache. But i am not sure if we need one more SOAP implementation. A lot of
people are
already confused what to use and when. This will split up effort of the
developers/users and
increase friction/confusion. Here's my +1 on accepting the code donation. But i want
the Axis
developers and people on the general list to have a say in where it is going to live.
Personally,
i would want the code to be merged with Axis and not start as a new sub-project.

Sam,
Did you have any thoughts on where the code should live and how we should go about
accepting this
offer?

Thanks,
dims