In the wake of bug #279260 that continues to break the ISO builds, I've
restructured the symlinks under releases/$ARCH.

Previously with autobuilds, we only have one symlink, current/, at the
same level as autobuilds.

Now there are two [1] convenience symlinks, pointing to symlinks of the
same name inside the autobuilds directory.

Inside the autobuilds directory we have:
- one or more YYYYMMDD directories
- current-iso symlink to actual date.
- current-stage3 symlink to actual date.
- latest-iso.txt
- latest-stage3.txt

If a spin fails to generate an ISO or stage3, that won't be considered
for updating the symlink.

Example for x86:
================
The last successful spin with an ISO was 20090623. The last spin for
stage3 was 20090804.
current-iso -> 20090623
current-stage3 -> 20090804

Open Questions:
===============
This poses an issue regarding which stage3 should be considered as
valid to update the symlink. ARM generates 2 totally different stage3
in a spin, should a failure of just one cause the symlink to not
update?  Many of the architectures have this issue:
stage3-amd64
stage3-amd64-hardened
stage3-amd64-hardened+nomultilib
stage3-armv4tl
stage3-armv5tel
stage3-hppa1.1
stage3-hppa2.0
stage3-i486
stage3-i686
stage3-i686-hardened
stage3-ppc
stage3-ppc64-32ul
stage3-ppc64-64ul
stage3-s390
stage3-s390x
stage3-sh4
stage3-sh4a

These are issue-free presently:
stage3-ia64
stage3-alpha
stage3-sparc64

Notes:
======
1. Some architectures don't release ISOs. So only one symlink and text
   file for them.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy