Hi everyone,  I think that the best should be to release a migration guide just
before the official release and also a news on the first page of Gentoo.org

Sylvain Alain
d2_rac...@gentoo.org

> Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 18:05:09 -0600
> From: willi...@gentoo.org
> To: gentoo-dev@lists.gentoo.org
> Subject: [gentoo-dev] openrc stabilization todo
>
> All,
>
> I have been helping lately with the maintenance of openrc/baselayout-2.
>
> I was just asked today on IRC about posting stabilization plans to the
> list.
>
> I don't have a stabilization plan, so, what I am going to do is post a
> question to the list.
>
> What still needs to be done before we can talk about stabilizing
> openrc/baselayout-2?  I haven't seen a todo list posted anywhere, and
> there are several bugs out there related to openrc.
>
> This is not an attempt to rush the stabilization, I just want to find
> out what still needs to be done.
>
> Please add your comments to this thread so I can put together a todo
> list.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> William Hubbs
> gentoo accessibility team lead
> willi...@gentoo.org

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on
Facebook.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691816