On Fri, 2 Dec 2022, Sam James wrote:
If the dependencies are optional (at least for some), we should indeed
(package.)use.mask sbcl on musl to reduce the damage,
then package.mask the remaining unconditional reverse dependencies.
But I cannot do these this myself. I use neither musl nor ros. I suppose ros developers should update their ebuilds to conditionalize as many uses of sbcl as possible. It would be good to call this USE flag "sbcl". 2 packages (sci-mathematics/maxima and sci-mathematics/fricas) already use this name, and I have included it in profiles/features/musl/use.mask.

Thanks,
Andrey