"Chris Carter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Here's a new concept for you: If you want people to respect you, then
> try to respect them. If you don't respect others, you deserve what you
> get. It's your choice.
>
> In public, people normally follow a code of rules called 'ethics'. In
> private you can do whatever you like. I think THIS is fair.

I'm pretty sure that what words I use or not has nothing to do with my
ethics. Seeing the word CENSORED hasn't harmed anyone. If you think you
(or your over-protected daughters) might be the first, then make a
appropriate procmail rule, and stop buggering us about it.

--
Björn Lindström <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://bkhl.elektrubadur.se/