I will support you as language like that is not acceptable on a list
where children may be present.  I dont know what society (...
overprotected daughters!) some of these people belong to ... its not one
I would like widely emulated.  I am surprised that more people have not
spoken up: not about the original post, the author of which apologised
and doesn't seem offended and I commend him for it, but about the others
who seem more interested in what amounts to trolling.  I dont regard
this as a free speech issue, but about common decency.

As this is a public list, lets try and keep it polite and on topic.

BillK

--
William Kenworthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>