Björn Lindström:
> I'm pretty sure that what words I use or not has nothing to
> do with my ethics. Seeing the word CENSORED hasn't harmed
> anyone. If you think you (or your over-protected daughters)
> might be the first, then make a appropriate procmail rule,
> and stop buggering us about it.

Heh, this all started because someone put an ill-sounding word in a mail
and someone else complained. Then a third person sent another mail
telling the 2nd person to go 'play hide'. After which, I butted in and
suggested that we must "respect" each other and put my case to rest.
(you can follow the thread for the details).

You are now turning this into an issue. Why don't you go blame the
others? This is growing completely out of proportion. Enough said.

Cheers!
Chris