> Read the OP again.  He wants to obsfuscate the code to make it
> unreadable for the people he's hiring to work on it.
>
> It would be simpler and cheaper to hire developers who don't
> understand programming language in question, computers, programming in
> general, or even english.
>
> Then don't let them access any computers that have the source code.
>
> You'll get better results that way -- far fewer bugs will be
> introduced.

The idea isn't to make the code unreadable.  Obviously anyone working
on it needs to be able to read and understand it.

This idea was brought on while reading a Wikipedia page about modular
programming:

"Theoretically, a modularized software project will be more easily
assembled by large teams, since no team members are creating the whole
system, or even need to know about the system as a whole. They can
focus just on the assigned smaller task."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modular_programming

I don't mind system administration but I don't want to be a programmer
any more.  I'd like to hire programmers to work in the manner
described above.  They would each work on modules and not know about
the system as a whole.  How can something like this be implemented?

- Grant