Apparently, though unproven, at 20:08 on Tuesday 09 November 2010, Grant did
opine thusly:

> It sounds like I'm really going against the grain here.  Is it
> standard practice to hire a developer on the internet from any given
> country, never meet him or her, have them fax a signed NDA, and turn
> over your biggest asset to them?

You are posting to a list dedicated to a Free and Open Source distro.

Folks here won't even bother with an NDA, they'll mostly just give away the
entire code base for free.

Come on Grant, you know the ropes. What kind of response did you expect?

I'll repeat my earlier question, which you didn't answer as yet. You want to
keep your code away from your own staff. Obviously, you do not trust your
staff completely (for whatever reason). Why did you hire them if you can't
trust them?

You are also abusing code modularity for a purpose it was not intended. It
improves code quality and reduces cohesion. It does not increase obfuscation.

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com